Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year has delivered so much that I am truly grateful. I have a wonderful healthy daughter who has learned to sleep thought the night very quickly. I have a wonderful wife who puts up with my mad ravings. I have new assignment surrounded by some of the best officers I have known. It is a privilege to serve with them and an honor to lead them.

I would like to extend my thanks to those who have joined me for some great discussions in the wee hours of the morning. I have lost count of the cigars smoked and coffee drank over philosophical conversation this year.

Thank you to Brian Worley of http://exminister.org/ for making this the featured blog of the month.
Thank you to everyone who has cared for me and my family this year.
I am grateful.

Mike

No comments: